The 2018 NW Natural Street of Dreams, which just closed in Hillsboro, featured six beautiful homes that exemplify modern home design trends. The upstairs media room was a highlight of the event, appearing in a handful of the homes. We’re taking a look at one of the rooms, Bill Winkenbach & Scott Bowlesone media room in the home known as “Private Reserve,” which stands out for its exceptional use of space and seamless way of incorporating the whole family.
Features we loved:
- A large game/craft table – crafted atop an old bicycle frame – with four stools.
- Built-in corner wall of zig-zag shelves for game storage guide your eye though the space.
- Breath-taking seven-window spread lining the corner of the room.
- A large, chunky grey sectional to melt into.
- Raw-wood coffee table keeping consistent with the space’s rustic design.
- Wall-mounted flat screen with rustic media console.
- Not-so-mini bar with small fridge, sink and plenty of storage keeps snacks and sips on hand.
Altogether, the room feels cohesive, without coming off as outsized. t feels like a space in which a family could spend an entire relaxing weekend, exactly what such a space should be.
Did you visit the NW Natural Street of Dreams yet? Let us know what stood out to you in the comments.